Welcome to the James Alva Hendricks Family Blog

Throughout my life I have always been proud to be a Hendricks and to know so many of you. I have tried to live up to those who have gone before us, sacrificing so much so we could live where we live and have the things we have. We are all blessed with such a rich family history, preceded by so many people. This blog is a place where we can collect and share favorite family pictures, stories and memories of who we are. Please feel free to visit as often as possible and if there are things you want to add or correct, please contact any of the contributors listed on the right side panel. Desmond Tutu once said, "You don't choose your family. They are God's gift to you, as you are to them. Let us take the time and remember ours together. Mike



Saturday, November 26, 2011

More Hendricks Family Photos

(James Alva Hendricks at Craters of the Moon)
photo of ? Buster Hendricks at craters of the moon with James
James at Craters of the Moon.
(Ione Sant Hendricks)
Ione and (Buster?)
Ione
Ione
Ione
Ione and (Buster)
Ione
? Yellowstone Park
Buster
I think that is Buster
? Joe Cooper
Buster? and?
James and ?
James and ?
James and ?
James and Gene
Ione holding Gene
 Gene
James and Gene
? with Hendricks baby
? could this be James as a young boy?
James and ?Buster

James and Lucinda Bess 
James and Lucinda Bess (Buster? and twin cousin girls)
? (Juel Josiah Hendricks)
James and Ione
?not sure who is in the background?
James/sitting on a fence post
James and Ione

*I was finally able to develop some more of the photos
from Grandpas old tin box.  It took me a while
to find a place here that would process them.
It is so fun to see Grandma and Grandpa during courtship,
and in younger years when they were so vibrant and
full of life.  I hope you'll enjoy these photos!

**There are several photos here with people in them
that I am not sure of.  If anyone knows specifics, places,
or names of people in the above photos please let me
know so I can label them properly.   Thanks!  

I have one batch left to process (about 35 negatives)
of people that I will do sometime early next year.
Also, There are about 100 or so others at my Moms house
that are mostly pictures of places-not people so we will
slowly add them in the months and years to come.

 ***I have recently posted 3 more family histories to the blog 
1. History of James Hendricks written by Juel Josiah
2.   History of Sarah Luvenia Roberts Townley Files
written by Aunt Norma
3.  A History of George Sant Sr. (unknown origin)

If any of you have more histories or photos you would like
added to the blog, please email me @kerigunter95@gmail.com
If you scan and email them to me I would be happy to add them.
It would be great to see individual histories and more photos
of Von, Dennis, Gene, Colleen, Bruce, Renae etc...

No comments:

Post a Comment